Saturday, September 4, 2010

Loaded Questions

"What Do You Do?"  It's quite a loaded, question, is it not?  Usually, when someone asks "What do you do?", they are referring to what you do for a living, what your job is....as if we are all defined by the job that we get up in the morning to go to.  As if they can learn all about us if they know what that thing is.  The fact is that we all "do" lots of things.

Me?  By trade, I am a pre-school teacher  But I am also a mom, an artist, a poet, a cook, a wife, and many many other things. 

I'll be  using this blog to explore all of those things and more.  Sometimes it will be a cooking blog, a crafting blog, a parenting blog, and a blog about so much more! 

If I add someones blog to my feed, it just means that it is something I am interested in reading.  It does not mean that I expect them to read mine as well.  I am not here for Social Networking.  I'm here to write about what I do.  What I really do, not just what I do for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment